Thursday, August 3, 2017

Yi 1497: Annamamarie 114: feelings of...Love?

I am not self-conscious in the least about stating it as, for one, it is a very real phenomenon, the Influence she has over me. As I've said before, it's like a spell, powerful, pervasive, penetrating and yes, even a little problematic.


Secondly, while notions of - gulp - Love (however such an utterly irrational feeling can exist within what is essentially a vacuum) are a little unwieldy, given the we-don't-even-know-each-other facts of the matter, they are certainly not unpleasant (even if I feel silly) and more to the point - and this query - I am curious as to the what-the-heck Influence she, without really doing anything, possesses.




well, it does fit.









and since I "knew" hexagram 4 was coming, I reckon I'd better pay attention.





No comments:

Post a Comment