Saturday, August 12, 2017

dream: drawing block-letter capital...

D.

(perhaps as easily "Duh"?)

that was it.

couple other good ones too i'll write down on the train.

at my starbucks now, got my quad, now onto union station and a SLO day.

D. hmm.

p.s. on the train, about to leave the station. considered while waiting for the red line from 7th/metro that i may have laid down a couple block-style capital letters on my junior high pee-chee folders, said letter corresponding, just maybe, to a girl on whom i may've been "crushing" a little.

just a thought.

i recall my blocklettering back then as being perhaps on the gehry-esque side, rounder edges than square, and maybe even leaning one way or another.

maybe. that was a very long time ago.

which reminds me of shelly, from kindergarten.

No comments:

Post a Comment