Thursday, July 6, 2017

Shen nude (dream) revisited

I don't know how to describe it as anything other than absolute presentation of self.


Shen is on her back, legs spread, not a stitch of clothing on her, and her eyes aimed right back at mine, nervous (naturally) and looking, perhaps, to see what my gaze back might reveal.


My take is that there is NOT an ounce of sex to the dream; it is more a presentation of the Naked Truth, unadorned, here I am. Nothing hidden, everything out in the open.


A portrayal of absolute honesty from a postion of vulnerability.


It occurs also that she might feel "naked before me, something like that."


But it is NOT about sex. This is a portrayal of a much deeper intimacy, at least on her part.


The element of trust comes to mind, too.


When I first asked about it - "why?" "what's this about?" - I received Shock, "something that rouses or stirs."


Indeed it got (and has maintained) my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment