Wednesday, May 31, 2017

DOC 1: dialogue final

We are HERE.


[Having left off with Carson leaving Tom at the house, letting him know when he and Chloe will return.]
-------------------


We pick up with Doc writing notes. A moment before Carson speaks.


CARSON: He made breakfast.


DOC: What did he make?


CARSON: Huevos rancheros. Told a great story about being a short order cook in El Paso back in his thirties.


DOC: Long story?


CARSON: Actually, yeah. Seems to have a few. Tell's 'em well, too. Fluent in Spanish.


DOC: Carson, if I didn't have a two-thirty I'd gladly extend this a half-hour, on the house.


Carson swings himself out of the recliner, feet on the floor.


CARSON: Doc, if I didn't have a daughter to pick up in El Paso at three I'd take you up on that.


DOC: I can't wait for next week.









"Stripping Away" the extraneous noise in previous iterations.

No comments:

Post a Comment