Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Yi 1059: Elko 1

Elko is the title of the first screenplay I started, back when I took Michele's screenwriting class at LACC. Put it down, though, and began Armadilla when I decided Elko was just too "big," would require uber-extensive research, and that it would cost a Titanic-load of money to make it and take a long time to write.


Leaving out the getting-it-read dynamics, etc.


Blah blah blah.


All to preface the question I am going to ask about the utility of not, for example, "building it" here, as I kind-of do with Boots, A Love Story, Armadilla, whatever, because to be honest Elko involves a premise I would rather keep to myself, not show working parts, stuff like that.





sorta"knew" 36'd be in the mix.











Cavalry, to be specific.











the Colonel gets around in a wheelchair, result of a war wound.









No comments:

Post a Comment